Many a times we have come across so many requests to show people the ins and out of WordPress. So here we have it for you, a WordPress training course where you can learn WordPress and how it works, how you can build your own website or online store.
As with all our web design courses you get hands-on training working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn the basics advancing to more complex development with WordPress.
You will learn how to install a Local Web Server including MySQL databases. You’ll learn how to install WordPress on a local server then go over all the important settings. After setting up WordPress we will go over all the important administration and configuration options available. We will then start developing (no coding knowledge is needed) a complete website with WordPress and look at all the important settings for using it as a content management system. After setting up the complete website we will look at extending WordPress by customising themes and plugins.
You will also learn how to customise any WordPress theme to completely create anything you want. We will look at how to extend WordPress through plugins and how plugins work.
Finally you will learn how to upload your WordPress website to an online server. After we uploaded the website you will learn all about WordPress security and how to best secure your WordPress website.
We will then take a look at implementing things like Google tag manager, Google analytics and Adwords conversion tracking.
If you want to learn how to use WordPress then this course is a must for anyone new to web design or the seasoned web designer.
What You Will Get WithThis WordPress Training Course.
We offer you our exclusive toolkit with this WordPress Course that include the following:
- Training on latest WordPress Version
- Top must have plug-ins and widgets.
- 2 Premium Themes worth R1,500.00.
- Hands on Server Set-up instruction.
- Google SEO Tools Best Practices.
- Cost: R1 999.00 per person. Full amount is payable in order to secure a booking.
Here is what you stand to learn in this WordPress Course.
- Getting Started, Website Hosting + Installation and Upgrades
- Installing WordPress within five minutes
- Configuring your WordPress site
- The WordPress Dashboard
- General settings
- Discussion/Comment settings
- Permalink settings
- Reading settings
- Writing settings
- Creating content: Posts & Pages
- How to create a Page
- Managing Links
- Manage WordPress Tags
- Help You Manage your WordPress Media Library
- Updating your WordPress Profile
- Creating a blog Post
- Managing Posts
- Managing comments
- Using analytics to deliver accountability and insight
- Installing and activating a Free WordPress Theme
- Working with WordPress Widgets
- WordPress Administration
- Managing WordPress users
- Managing files